Hey, I'm Dzuk, designer of Mutant Standard. You can commission me to make custom emoji for you, produced in vectors in a vector art/minimalist style. They're optimised for sizes of 24px (@1x/low DPI) and upwards.
Rates and licenses
(Personal chat server emoji, chat stickers, social media avatars, etc.)
- Characters: US$20 per character
- Symbols: US$15 per symbol
If it's of a character or something I can't easily search up, you'll need to give me at least one reference image.
If you don't have a reference, I can make certain kinds of character designs from scratch at an additional $20 fee.
Alterations of already commissioned emoji
- Extra expressions: US$10 - US$15 each (depending on what it is)
- CMYK versions for print: $15 for the initial palette + $5 for each recoloured emoji
You can commission these either alongside the original design or later on (like if you slowly want to make your own emoji set over time).
There also might be some alterations that I can do that I haven't put down. Let me know and we might be able to work something out.
Minimum job is $15. If you want to commission alterations another time, make sure you have the original files (that I will give you when I send the finished work to you) just in case I don't have them anymore.
(Streaming emotes, emoji for use by companies or in commercial products, etc.)
Contact me for more information.
Alterations of Mutant Standard emoji
You can commission me to do an alteration of a Mutant Standard emoji, but you can only do so non-commercially, and it will be treated as a derivative of the original emoji under the original license. (Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 International)
The default export package I provide is (for each commissioned emoji):
- 64px PNG file (ideal for Mastodon and Discourse)
- 128px PNG file (ideal for Discord and Slack)
- 512px PNG file (can be used as Telegram Stickers)
- SVG file (the lossless, vector export)
- All of the sketches and the final emoji in Affinity Designer (.afdesign) format.
I can export in a variety of formats and sizes at no extra cost. Let me know if you need different or additional formats before the commission so I can make sure that I can accommodate your needs.
I can do:
- Signs and symbols
- Humans, humanoid, furry, anthro, animal and robot faces
- Hands, hand expressions and body expressions
- Smileys and expressions
- Scars and blood
- Some sexually-suggestive material/subjects
- Certain kinds of kink and fetish subject matter
I can't do:
- Gore (like body parts, internals, etc.)
- Designs that are too intricate or detailed (I'll let you know if I think it won't work as we talk about it).
As per usual for this kind of thing, I also might turn down a commission request if I feel it won't work out for some other reason.
I might use the work you commissioned me for my own portfolio. I also like to announce the new work that I've done on my social media feeds when a commission is complete.
If you're commissioning me non-commercially, you can let me know if you'd rather be named or anonymous when I publish any commissioned work that I make for you.
Contact and Payment Methods
Look at my contact page to see how you can contact me.
Payments are only done through PayPal.
When we agree on a commission, you'll need to give me a PayPal email address that I can send a payment request to. That payment request will be made as 'Mutant Standard', and I'll start work once that has been paid.